It seems to me that we are in the middle of some crazy times and many of us are feeling unsafe and insecure. We feel unsafe about the government, the economy, global warming, our job, our career, our finances, the future, or just about anything else we can think of.
Signs We Are Feeling Unsafe:
- Worrying when something changes.
- Judging others.
- Complaining often.
- Using food, smoking, pills or alcohol or anything else to relieve our stress.
- Feeling hopeless and doomed to fail.
- Failing to appreciate anything right in our lives.
- Taking sides.
- Being easily deceived by others.
- Ignoring our intuition.
- Getting angry with what’s happening or who is causing it.
- Having confrontations with others.
- Becoming defensive.
- Turning into someone unpleasant to be around.
Feeling unsafe can easily lead to anger. Anger can easily lead to hate. Hate can easily lead to sacrifice. And sacrifice can easily lead to suffering. To put it bluntly, feeling unsafe can bring about the very things we fear.
Other related articles and blogs by Vickie Champion you might be interested in are:
How to Feel Safe During Uncertainty
or check out the entire About Intuition section.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.