It surprises me that so many people want to ignore, deny or sabotage their dreams.
Here are Some Ways to Kill Your Dreams…
- Pretend you don’t know what your dreams are.
- Brainwash yourself into thinking you are not good enough to ever achieve your dreams.
- Keep your habit of impulse buying so you can tell others you don’t have enough money to go for your dreams.
- Wait for the perfect time to start working on your dreams, maybe after the kids are grown, or when you have all the bills paid off.
- Don’t share your dreams with anyone so you can avoid having anyone support or help you achieve your dreams.
- Get busy with pleasing other people, instead.
- Keep your office, home and life full of clutter to hide your imagination.
- Do lots of activities you’ll later feel guilty about.
- Doubt yourself and your abilities a lot.
- Tailor your entire life so you stay in your comfort zone.
- Focus entirely on quick fixes instead of achieving long-term goals.
- Use problems, either yours or others, as your only topic of conversation.
Can you think of other ways to Kill your Dreams?
Others quizzes, articles and blogs you might be interested in are:
Five Mindsets that Sabotage your Dreams
or check out Vickie’s entire About Life in General section.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.