I have been overweight most of my life. My weight has fluctuated from 20 to 100 in excess pounds. From experience, presenting numerous workshops (CA, WA, OR, CO, AZ, NV, TX, MO) and from my life coaching clients who have hired me to help them with their overeating, I've learned a bit about the shared traits of overweight women.
Here's Some Traits of Overweight Women...
They have a tendency to...
- Eat more quickly.
- Emotionally eat to relieve stress and numb themselves.
- Do very little if any exercise on a regular basis.
- Hate to see food go to waste.
- Live or associate with others that are also overweight.
- Dislike their appearance.
- Be carbohydrate addicts.
- Use food as a reward or source of pleasure.
- Be in poor health like having high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes or heart conditions.
Sure there are exceptions. Maybe you are one of them. Drop me a note and share your experiences about weight with me.
Click here to see more information from Vickie Champion on weight issues.