You have invested in yourself and hired a business coach. As a result, you’ve saved countless hours of learning the hard way and your career has progressed by leaps and bounds. Now your momentum has slowed. Your enthusiasm has waned. And your sense of purpose has drifted.
You’ve switched hair stylists. You’ve switched investment advisors. You’ve switched child care providers. When your intuition, your heart and the face in the mirror told you the timing was right you’ve switched professionals. Could it be time to switch business coaches?
Here are some signs it’s time to change business coaches…
When you find yourself…
- Dreading your coaching sessions.
- Distracted easily during sessions.
- Annoyed with your coach’s advice.
- Complaining about what they are charging you.
- Making sacrifices to always accommodate your coach’s schedule.
- Feeling the relationship is stuck.
- Having no shifts or new insights in a long time.
- Not feeling better after the sessions.
If you are still questioning whether it’s time to change your small business coach, take Vickie Champion’s quiz entitled See if You Are Getting the Most From a Coach.