I was glancing at the book Your Sixth Sense by Belleruth Naparstek the other day and came across this interesting information about those that easily use their intuition, gut instincts, gut feelings, or inner voice. She interviewed 43 extremely psychic people with solid reputations and a good public track record. Many shared the same health issues, family dynamic and talents.
Typical Characteristics of the Intuitives she Interviewed were:
- A woman in her mid-40s
- Parent or grandparent who displayed psychic abilities
- Some degree of two-handedness or two sidedness
- Being an only child
- Some talent and experience in the arts (music, dance, art, theater, writing, poetry, design, and so on)
- Tendency to be a little dyslexic or else an exceptional student
- Practices meditation
- Needs time for solitude
- Spends time in nature on a regular basis
- Has phases of temporary endocrine system dysfunction (thyroid gland or adrenals)
- Tendency to be a night owl or sleep very little
- Wakes often at night, excluding reasons of aging or menopause
Of course, there were some who had none of these characteristics. So if you come up short, you still could be very psychic.