Our intuition can be defined as a gut instinct, a sense or a knowing. Intuition can fix any business problem, eliminate stress and difficult situations, increase productivity, give us the ability to achieve our dreams and most of all, make the process enjoyable.
Here Are Some Other Signs You Are NOT Operating Your Business Using Your Intuition or Gut Instincts:
If you find yourself…
- Spending your day solving one PROBLEM after another.
- Having trouble collecting on PAST DUE accounts.
- Getting CONFUSED from information overload.
- Often asking OPINIONS of others.
- DISAPPOINTED when you don’t get the results you wanted.
- Tolerating DIFFICULT customers.
- Worrying about what your COMPETITORS are doing.
- Making SACRIFICES to reap the rewards later.
- Having several OBSTACLES to overcome.
- Wanting to BLAME someone or something for what’s happening.
- Using GUILT to motivate employees or yourself.
- AFRAID of making the wrong decision.
- Having to TALK yourself into something.
- Becoming DEFENSIVE about your decisions.
- ENVIOUS of other business owners.
- Spending your day trying to PLEASE clients, employees and vendors.
- Letting little situations IRRITATE you.
- Tired and tough to get MOTIVATED.
- CORRECTING a lot of mistakes.
- Constantly making COMPARISONS.
- Wondering what your INTUITION even is, much less how to use it.
If you identify with some of these points, know that there is an easier, more successful way to operate your business if you choose to tap into it. Using your intuition in your business can free you from the unnecessary struggle and give you the knowledge that nothing is impossible.