Is your financial situation getting worse by the day? Are you having a hard time finding a job because you aren’t willing to change careers or move to a different city? Is your business suffering because you don’t want to change the way you market or what products you’re selling?
I came to a crossroads several months ago.
Clients were starting to drop off faster than I added them, something I was not use too. The old standbys of networking and asking for referrals were not as effective as before. Other life coaches and business coaches began to buzz about getting clients off the internet.
I had to ask myself, were most of my earning problems worse by my reluctance to change? Could I avoid earning problems altogether, if I started to embrace change?
Here Are Some Signs Your Reluctance to Change Could Be Causing Your Earning Problems-
- Are adamant on doing things the way you’ve always done them.
- Operate mostly on auto-pilot.
- Refuse to listen to others or try new things.
- Get upset when something does change.
- Recreate the same old earning problems year after year.
- Sit on the sidelines and watch others move ahead.
- Don’t know if you have intuition.
Ways to Embrace Change-
- Hire a life coach or business coach.
- Learn new things daily.
- Keep trying new things. Don’t stop.
- Know that change is guaranteed and it’s a good thing. It’s a way to keep growing.
- Realize fear of change is making the problem worse, if not causing it. Then place getting out of fear your highest priority.
- Increase your faith. Nothing changes unless something better is coming.
- Use our intuition daily.
- Treat change as an adventure. If we make change a habit, we will have an exciting, fun life.
Instead of sitting on the sidelines and watching others succeed, I made the decision to embrace change. I learned everything I could on internet marketing and hired people to help. Now I’m getting almost all of my new life coaching and business coaching clients from internet searches.
Is your intuition telling you that you need to embrace change? Sometimes an earning problem is no more than a reluctance to change.
Maybe you have overcome a fear to change and reaped the rewards. Or put your faith in a feeling that was telling you to change and had things turn around. Or maybe you’re still confused about whether a failure to change is causing earning problems.
You can also contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.