Not only is our economy changing at record speed, so is our way of thinking. As the world alters around us, out of necessity, so do our desires and the way we go about achieving them. As most everyone knows, the last few months have seen profound shifts in every aspect of our society from politics to finances and careers to technological advances. Because of this, our thought trends have taken off in a new direction.
Here are some of the most recent 2009 trends:
- Trying to live within your means
- Talking about money issues
- Doing your part to end global warming
- Not paying inflated prices for anything
- Trying to keep up with the Jones’s
- Getting self-esteem from how much you earn
Contact Vickie Champion for a complimentary coaching and consulting session.